Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Prayer for Jenny

When you are harvesting in your field and you overlook a sheaf, do not go back to get it. Leave it for the alien, the fatherless and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands. --Deuteronomy 24:19




Bob Cryder went home one year ago today.

We love you Jenny, and pray for you today as your heart swings back to the memory of that day which hurt you so, when Bob’s suffering ended, and your solitary journey began.



Heavenly Father... bless the house of Jenny Cryder this day. As the pain of memories bitter and sweet tug at her today, may she feel You near. Bless my friend, my sister, Lord. Bless their children today, all adults this year, as they continue their journeys into the world. Gift them with strength and warmth and love as they remember Bob. --Amen


15 comments:

jel said...

my prayers go out to her and her kids!

Fred said...

We're thinking of you and your family, Jenny.

Anonymous said...

i'm here praying...

Anonymous said...

Amen

Jada's Gigi said...

amen

Cinder said...

Amen...I'll continue to pray for Jenny and their children...

Jim said...

Sounds like a big loss for all. I pray Jenny doesn't have to glean for food and a living.
Ruth and Boaz sure took that Scripture to heart.

I've been asked to do a neighborhood Bible study for adults in January, it could be the Genisis Creation. You can pray for me about that.
I'm thinking about using your post or the voice reading, maybe as an introduction. Most all or all of the participants know the Creation story.
If I feel I am to do that, may I use some of it? Thanks.

Curious Servant said...

Jim:

I assume you are referring to the previous post, "Soot".

As is the case for all I put here, you are free to use any or all for whatever you wish.

I would be happy to help in anny way I can.

At your service...

CS

Jim said...

Thank you. Yes, it was the 'Soot' posting.
..

Anonymous said...

God bless you for remembering your friend and his wife. I wrote the other day about no one visiting my brother's grave since his death as an infant. We all want to be remembered.
~Hope
www.asongnotscoredforbreathing.blogspot.com

Coco said...

Amen.
The journey is difficult, and at times very painful...but God is always with you.

Have a wonderful weekend. And just 1 more week of school! : )

Take Care!

Blessings,
Coco

ukok said...

I pray that the soul of Jenny's dear departed may rest in peace. I pray for comfort and strength for the family who mourn Bob's loss.

Amen

Ame said...

you are a great friend

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Visa/Mastercard/Amex/eCheck septilin Low price purim Low price serevent Now epivir Pharmacy protonix 25mg betoptic